Restaurant Lieggâ Láávu
Lieggâ Láávu (Inari Sámi for “a warm shelter”) is a cozy slope restaurant near the chairlift (K1) substation and ski rental. Our restaurant serves pastas, hamburgers, sweet and savory treats and hot and cold drinks.
Opening hours according to the lift operating hours. Kitchen and food service closes 30 minutes before closing.
Covid safety at restaurant Lieggâ Láávu
- We have decreased the amount of tables and seats by 50% from 14.2.2022 and the distance between tables has been increased.
- Due to current covid restrictions, the restaurant is open normally on ski center opening hours.
- Every restaurant visitor needs to have their own seat. Wait at the entrance to be seated at a clean table. You may share a table only with family member or group members.
- Maintain good hand hygiene and wear a mask or a visor when visiting our restaurant spaces. You may take off your mask when you’re eating and drinking, but please wear a mask when leaving your table or visiting the toilet. Also our staff members wear a mask or a visor. Hand desinfectant and free face masks are available by the restaurant entrance.
- Avoid close contact to others and keep minimum 2 metres safety distance to other guests and our staff.