May Day and the end of the winter season are coming in few weeks. Before the season ends we have fun things planned for the May Day Weekend, including Tobogganing World Championships on Sunday. Have you been training your tobogganing skills?
- Slope orienteering the whole day. Get your map from the rental. Right answers will be awarded in the rental!
- Easy Slalom 14-15 slope 4. Go and time your fastest run and challenge your friends too! Price ceremony in front of the rental shop at 15:30.
- Tobogganing World Championships 10-18 (the detailed schedule of the day will be published closer to the event). Categories for kids, adults and teams.
- DJ JUWA outside Lieggâ Láávu for the whole day.
- Brunch in Lieggâ Láávu at 10-14. Walk-In style, no pre-booking required. Kids 15€ & adults 25€.
- Burger Stand outside Lieggâ Láávu at 14-18.
Sign up and get more info about the competition: https://skisaariselka.com/events/topical/tobogganing-world-championships-2023/
- Slush surf session at 14–15:30. Come and try it out if you can surf through the pool without getting soaked! We also award the following, so definitely worth trying! Price ceremony at 15:45 in front of the rental building.
- Best skier
- Best snowboarder
- Worst attempt
- Best costume
- Best crash
- Best trick
- Slope orienteering for the whole day, get the map from the rental. Right answers will be rewarded in the rental!
- Mayday brunch at 10–14, Walk-In style, no pre-booking required. Kids 15€ & adults 25€.
- After Ski at 14–16 outside the restaurant (DJ JUWA)