Easter weekend’s program starts with a legendary Retro Ski Day on Good Friday. It’s time to take out the all the cool retro gear from the golden decades. While wearing a nice retro outfit you can buy 1 day lift ticket with the price of 3 hours and also win a season pass for the next year. So definitely worth dressing up!
The Ski Shop is having a sale for the whole weekend Friday to Monday. Everything -20% (except Saariselkä merchandise, sweets and drinks) and -30% from the helmets.
Friday Retro Ski Day 7.4.
- Easy Retro Slalom competition at 14–15 on slope number 4. Go and time your fastest run and challenge your friends too! Price ceremony in front of the rental shop at 15:30.
- Retro After Ski (DJ JUWA) at 16–19.30 in restaurant Lieggâ Láávu.
- Burger Stand outside the restaurant 12-18
- The best outfit will be rewarded with next year’s season pass. You can participate in the competition in Instagram or Facebook by adding a picture with hashtag #retroskiday and tagging us along @skisaariselkä or sending the picture to email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 7.4. at 16 o’clock the latest.
Holy Saturday 8.4.
- Snowtube bowling for the whole family at 14-15:30. Meeting point in the snowtube area, in front of restaurant Lieggâ Láávu.
- Slope limbo at the rope lift i2 between 16-17.
Easter Sunday 9.4.
- Easter egg hunt is ongoing for the whole day! Can you find all the treats the Easter bunny has hidden to the resort? Get instructions from our rental shop.
- Delicious Easter brunch at restaurant Lieggâ Láávu 10-14. Ski-in, no pre-reservations needed!
Easter Monday 10.4.
- Slalom competition at 14-15 on slope number 4 next to the chairlift. Go & time out your best run and challenge your buddies too! Award ceremony in front of the rental shop at 15:30.
- Slope orienteering is ongoing for the whole day! Maps can be found from the rental shop.