Christmas is knocking on our doors and that means lots of action and events in the Ski Resort. You can find the more detailed event schedule and special offers below. We also recommend following our official social media channels to keep you updated in real time what is going on and where!
FB: Saariselkä Ski & Sport Resort
23.12. Day before Christmas
- Christmas Combo offer from our cozy restaurant Restaurant Lieggâ Láávu: Gingerbread Hot chocolate or Glögg & Gingerbreads for 4 €
- Christmas handy crafts workshop open for children the whole day between 10-20.
- Find the missing elves! Santa Claus’ little helpers have gone missing in the Ski Resort area. Can you find all of them? Leave your answer in the Rental Shop once you think you have found all of them. All the correct answers will be rewarded!
- Easy Slalom competition at 14–15 on the slope number two, next to chairlift. Go and clock your best time and challenge your friend too! Award ceremony in front of the Ski School sign at 15:30.
24.12. Christmas Eve
- Our lovely chefs have prepared you a delicious Christmas plate with traditional English delicacies with a local twist. Christmas plate is served the whole day between 10–14. Adults 17€, Kids 12 €. Ski-In style, no pre-reservations needed!
- Santa Claus is on the move and can be spotted from the slopes and restaurant between 13–14. Go and say hello to Santa!
- Snow tube-bowling is fun for everyone! Bowling starts on the tubing slope at 12 and goes on until 13:30. Meeting point is on the tubing slope, competition includes two runs and you will get a price according to how many tenpins you manage to knock down.
25.12. Christmas Day
- Restaurant Lieggâ Láávu offers a warming Christmas Combo: Gingerbread Hot Chocolate or Glögg & Gingerbreads for 4 €
- Find the missing elves! Santa Claus’ little helpers have gone missing in the Ski Resort area. Can you find all of them? Leave your answer in the Rental Shop once you think you have found all of them
- Santa Ski Day is organised already the seventh time! Dress up as Mr. or Mrs. Santa or another full Christmas costume (elf, reindeer – it’s your call, put wearing just a Christmas hat is not enough 😉 ) and get a 3 hours or 1 day lift pass for -50%! You can pick up the discounted lift pass from the rental or the restaurant.
26.12. Boxing Day
- Kids dual-slalom competition on the slope number 13, next to button lift at 14-15:30. Meeting point at the Ski School sign in front of the Rental building at 14. All the participants will get a small price!
- Slope limbo on the slope next to rope lift at 16 – 17:30. Meeting point at the rope lift. Time to start stretching! All the participants will be rewarded.
- All day Ànde Orienteering in the Ski Resort area. Fun for the whole family! Orienteering maps can be found from the Rental building. Prices for all the participants.
31.12. New Year’s Eve
- Traditional Torch Light Ski – everyone along! Meeting point at the Ski School sign at 19:45. We will take the chairlift up together and on top organise ourselves for a nice formulation. The run down will happen in line, holding torches in our hands and the run will end up in fireworks!
- All day Ànde Orienteering in the Ski Resort area. Fun for the whole family! Orienteering maps can be found from the Rental building. Prices for the all participants.
- Fireworks around 20:30 in the Ski Resort.
1.1.2023 New Year’s Day
- Don’t start your New Year hangry and with an empty stomach, rather Ski-In to Lieggâ Láávu to enjoy plate-licking good New Year’s brunch between 10-12. Adults 24 €, kids 15€. No pre-bookings needed!